Sunday, September 16, 2012

Everyday online acitivy equals gift cards

I love cashing out my SwagBucks account for Amazon Gift Cards. Swagbucks is a great site to earn by doing everyday online tasks like watching videos, searching, answering polls, participating in surveys, and many more methods to earn. I usually cash out for gift cards as a reward for my participation. You do get up to 1000 referral points for each referral (based on what they earn on the site) and that helps earn a lot. I try to save my gc's for the holidays and birthdays . 

Search & Win

Thru the help of friends online I've been working harder on earning my swagbucks. They've also helped me discover a few things via smart phone I can also earn. I've cashed out on CheckPoints several times now and I really enjoy this site, little effort, and you can earn while you are on the go with it being a mobile app. Users enjoy a one time sign up bonus as well as the person whom referred them. Give it a try go to your favorite app store and download CheckPoints. For a signup bonus enter code: 3Snugglebunnies 

No comments:

Post a Comment